Prop pagers are pagers that look like real pagers but are not functional in the sense that they cannot receive pages.
They may have minor scratches and/or cosmetic blemishes.
They cannot be activated. They may have missing segments in the LCD Display...But they power on, they beep, they vibrate...just like a functional pager!
Important: Returns are not accepted for Prop Pagers.
People use them for all sorts of reasons. Here are some examples:
1. 1990's Party props. Having a 1990's themed party? Duh, You can't do a 90's party right without a prop pager...for sure!
2. Halloween Costumes. Dressing up as Alan from the Hangover movie? Your outfit wouldn't be complete without a pager so you can ask if this place is "pager friendly"
3. Kids Toys. Want to give your kids a toy pager but don't want to pay full price for a functional one? This is the place to buy one.
4. Movie, TV and Show Props. Perhaps you are filming a movie, tv show or need a prop for a play. Here you go! (Chances are, if you have recently watched a tv show or a movie with one of the characters using a pager...We supplied them with the pager)
5. Prank Gifts! You know someone that may get a kick out of receiving a pager? Perhaps someone that has been begging for the newest and latest smartphone. Could you imagine the look on their face when they are expecting their $1200 Iphone 14 Max and this is in the box! Oy vey!