The Hypercare Pager App offers one of the most robust offerings of all of the pager apps that PagersDirect offers.
Features of the Hypercare App:
- Local Pager phone number included
- Pager phone number is capable of receiving texts from cell phones but cannot reply so it will function as a 1-way pager that can receive texts. The text feature from cell phones needs to be activated by Hypercare and is not automatically turned on to prevent spam texts from appearing in the app.
- Hypercare apps within the same organization can text back and forth within the app if this option is enabled.
- Voicemail included with no message hold time restrictions like traditional pagers
- Secure HIPPA compliant
- Send and Receive images, PDF, Word, Excel files from other Hypercare Apps within your organization if this option is enabled.
- Templated messages: Standardized messages with predefined inputs and a distinct look
- Urgent Notifications will bypass "do not disturb" and Vibrate settings on iphones with a distinctive alert tone. On android phones, the phone must be set to audible and the volume of the alert is controlled by the phone volume. Do not disturb on Android can be bypassed as long as audible alerts are turned on.
- Voicemails will be received in attachment form within the app so you can actually listen to voicemails directly in the app without needing to call in from a phone
- On-Call Scheduling is available for multiple users to be alerted only when they are on call if this option is enabled.
- Group / Team alert for multiple users to be alerted simultaneously
- Automatic escalations allows one user to be alerted and if they do not respond within a time frame that you set, the next user in-line will be alerted if this option is enabled.
- Multiple team members can be logged in at the same time. Team members not on call can shut off notifications and only the team member on call will be alerted allowing one app subscription for multiple team members (great cost savings if each individual team member does not need their own individual pager phone number and voicemail box.
- Toll Free 24 hour customer support is available for help with the Hypercare App
The Hypercare app usually takes 2 business days to provision. After you place your order, please download the Hypercare app to your smartphone. You will receive an email within 2 business days with your login information and pager phone number.
Please contact PagersDirect with any questions before ordering.