The DirectPage P3 Alphanumeric Watch Pager designed for our customers that have their own in-house paging system and are looking to add additional pagers or to replace existing pagers on the 420 mhz - 470 mhz pocsag band.
Commonly used with Assisted Living Facility Nurse-Call paging systems, Nursing Home pagers, Business Facilities, Restaurant pagers, Offices that have their own in-house paging transmitter.
The DirectPage P3 is hand programmable for:
UHF frequencies that range from 420mhz to 470mhz (most popular frequency range for in-house systems)
You will need to program the exact frequency and capcodes by hand in each pager. Please check with your system provider if you are unsure of the capcodes or frequency required before ordering.
Please note that these pagers are not compatible with the 900 mhz 1-way pagers that we sell that require a separate airtime plan.
Order at least 2 DirectPage P3 pagers in one order...get FREE Economy Shipping!
1. 1.54" TN color touch screen with GUI text menu
2. Receiving alphanumeric message up to 128 characters
3. 8 Capcode editable
4. PC or hand programmable selective
5. Lithium recharging battery
6. One page displays 4 transmitters information
7. Reminding by: LED flash/ Buzzer / Vibration
8. Low battery reminding
9. Input: 110V ~240V; Output: 5V/1A
10. Frequency: 420~470Mhz wideband
11. FSK modulation
12. Baud rate: 512/1200/2400bps
13. Capcode Numbers: 8
14. Message Capacity: 128 letters per message
15. Channel Spacing: 25KHz
16. Frequency Deviation: ±4.5KHz
17. Signal Transmission: POCSAG
18. Waterproof level: IP67
USB charging cord included with pager.