Looking to purchase a large quantity of Apollo AP900 pagers? We offer substantial discounts for group purchases. Call us at 877-472-4370 ext 1 to discuss your purchasing requirements.
The Apollo AP900 is the newest pager from Apollo designed for our customers that have their own in-house paging system and are looking to add additional pagers or to replace existing pagers.
Commonly used with Assisted Living Facility Nurse-Call paging systems, Nursing Home pagers, Business Facilities, Restaurant pagers, Offices that have their own in-house paging transmitter.
The AP900 is hand programmable and comes in two versions for:
UHF frequencies that range from 430mhz to 470mhz (most popular frequency range for in-house systems)
VHF Frequency range 135 mhz to 174 mhz.
You will need to program the exact frequency and capcodes by hand in each pager. Please check with your system provider if you are unsure of the capcodes or frequency required before ordering.
Please note that these pagers are not compatible with the 900 mhz 1-way pagers that we sell that require a separate airtime plan.
FREE Economy Shipping included!
Built-in Synthesized Crystal UHF 400~470Mhz and VHF 100~174Mhz frequencies can be programmed manually on the Device, Password Protected
Our TFT screen provides clearer colors due to its superior active matrix display technology. To add, it is a compact display with lower energy needs-allowing batteries to last much longer than older versions of LCD screens. This easy to replace screen option provides a more convenient screen repair option-generating shorter turnaround times for necessary screen repairs.
• Advanced encryption standard beeper (optional)
• Loud buzzer, strong vibrator
• 6 keys operation
• PC or hand programmable
• 4 lines, total of 84 alphanumeric one-page display
• White back-light, large screen
• Memory size; total capacity 259,062 letters
• General message: 16 slots + message full: 15 sets.
• Personal message: 20 sets, mail drop: 15 slots available.
• 10 sets for messages lock
• Set Alert: 4 beep alerts, 8 melody alerts, vibration mode, silent mode
• Unread message reminder alert
• Error message, duplicate message, full message indicator
• Manually turn on/off capcode (RIC)
• Convenient functions; 5 sets daily alarm, auto scroll, auto sleep, zoom in/out
• Real time clock calendar, user selectable 12/24 hour clock
• Message time stamp
• Month, date, year, and time display
• Memory retention during a battery replacement
• AAA alkaline battery
• Support Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, and French
|FREQUENCY||UHF 430~470 MHz, VHF 135~174 MHz|
|PAGING SENSITIVITY||1200bps-7μV/M, 2400bps-9μV/M, 512bps-5μV/M|
|BIT RATE||512 / 1200 / 2400bps for POCSAG|
|CHANNEL SPACING||12.5KHz, 25KHz|
|SPURIOUS REJECTION||40dB below carrier|
|ALERT TONE LOUDNESS||87db @ 10 cm|
|CAPCODES||8 Capcodes for POCSAG|
|BATTERY||AAA Alkaline batteries (1 battery included w/ pager)|
|DIMENSION||80.7(L) x 55.4(W) x 20(H) mm|